Commercial | Education | Government | Non-Profits
It's a simple truth - when it comes to information technology, one-size staffing solutions just don't work. At PROTEK, we confer closely with you to understand your unique requirements before crafting scalable IT workforce solutions tailored to your business needs.
PROTEK's senior leadership has owned and operated leading staffing companies since 1997. Our IT recruiters source highly skilled consultants, ranging from application programmers and network operators to systems analysts, cyber security specialists and CIOs. We staff the functional areas of project management, business analysis, application development, enterprise data management and infrastructure.
PROTEK's talent network is comprised of proven IT professionals with strong backgrounds in strategy development, operational and transactional efficiency and professional administration support. We vet carefully, hiring only the most skillful and respected consultants, and recommending only those people best suited to achieve your business objectives.
Our flexible service-delivery models help you to achieve business resourcing goals faster while improving quality and cost efficiencies. PROTEK consultants are available for contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire placements.
Within these industries, our services include the following:
Project Management & Business Analysis
- Program and Project Management
- Business and Systems Analysis
- Business Process Management
- Change and Release Management
Application Services and DevOps
- Web Applications
- Mobility Applications/Platforms
- Application Programming Interface (API)
- Client Server Applications
- Legacy/Mainframe Systems
- Quality Assurance/Testing
Enterprise Data Management Services
- Database Architecture
- Data Warehousing
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Big Data Technologies
- Data Visualization
- ERP Systems Implementation and Support
- Help Desk/Technical Support
- Network Architecture, Build and Administration
- Server and Server Farm Administration
- Security Architecture and Administration (Network and Cyber-Security)
- Threats and Vulnerability
- Cloud Services
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Systems Administration (Web and Legacy/Mainframe)